a unique product line that encourages crafters to create beautiful, one-of-a-kind cards, tags, and scrapbook pages.
Craftrends' Award of Excellence finalist!
As seen on HGTV's Carol Duval Show, The Do-It-Yourself Network, and Discovery Channel's Home Matters
- Folk Art & Traditional designs.
- Single Design Kits and Variety Packs.
- Kits include acid-free, die-cut cards; matching envelopes; stencils; embellishment and easy-to-understand instructions.
- Finish cards with simple machine stitches, hand stitching or glueing.
- Make-n-Take packs available for retail shops, educational groups, and quilt guilds.
- Fill die-cut openings with fabric and batting, or paper, etc.
- Rubber stamp or emboss before stitching.
- Use heirloom fabrics with special meaning to the recipient
Great for scrapbooking & other projects.
- For additional resources quilting projects be sure to visit The Quilter Magazine.